Interim Director of High School Ministry
● Mid-Week Gathering - The High School (HS) Ministry meets most Thursday nights to play, pray and study scripture. The interim director of HS Ministry will oversee this weekly gathering. This includes casting a vision that fits within the overall Arcade vision, building and maintaining an adult leadership team, training the leadership team, training and coordinating the students who are gifted leaders and executing the curriculum plan for the year.
● Sunday AM Gathering - The HS ministry gathers every Sunday at 9am. The interim HS Director will oversee, plan and execute this weekly gathering. This includes creating a teaching plan that fits within the overall Arcade vision, leading the current small group ministry model, executing curriculum, and continuing to develop and train small group leaders.
● Relational Ministry - Authentic and safe relationships are key for a vibrant ministry. We engage in mentoring and pastoral relationships with students because High School students are worth being loved and pursued. We also engage in relationships because they set up up environments where spiritual growth can be nurtured. The Interim Director of HS Ministry will seek to be with students and families as often as possible.
● Be fully engaged in the life of Arcade Church
● Attend worship each Sunday. Connect with parents and students in the service
● Work in partnership with the current Student Life Ministry Staff
● Spiritual maturity and vitality
● Former ministry leadership experience (Two years preferred)
● Theological harmony and resonance with Arcade Church (member preferred)
● Strong cultural competence
● Energized by spending time with high school students
● Passion for mentoring teens and adult volunteers
● Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken forms
● Strong team-building capacity
● Self-starter and able to work with little supervision
● Administrative proficiency